Sunday, May 25, 2008

MARKIE WAS HERE

Hey guys, sorry for being so responseless for so long. The communist here in this third-world country has blocked blogspot and worldpress (yes, they are THAT brutal and inhuman). Kinda weird that I could access the blog today, maybe it's the capitalist's plan to ruin our beloved country.lol.

Many thanks to all of you who gave me such warm welcome when I came back.. It was just like going home.. But I am not sure if coming back to Sing was a good idea, cos I feel like shit now!! I had learnt to live that kinda shitty life for a few months and that only 3 days screwed up my whole damn process and turned me emomo again. Even if Jek Suan forced me to say the national pledge 39 times in Tamil, or Huy kept me down for Nathan to rape, I would not be more sad than being parted from you guys the second time without knowing when to meet again.. hold on, if Nathan really raped me, then I might have to think again.. Anyway, the point is, I just so love spending time with you all and 1t31 has really been the best!! I'll never forget any of you (partly thanks to the pic that Bessie gave me which has your names all written down - aiya, how I feel like adding Bui to her name :P), never and ever.. So looking forward to the day that we can see each other again, hmm, maybe in INDIA!!

Take care guys.. Rember be there for each other.. And to smile always :)

Lotta Lotta Love,

Markie

P.S.: that pact's cute!! feel so loved :D

No comments: